Thursday, May 26, 2011

So I'm doing stuff with my life

I wrote a post a minute ago and re-read it. It was too generic. Sometimes I speak Christianese.
Don't hate.
It's summer time. Things you need to know about me right now:
1) I leave for Ireland next week and will be there the whole month of June. HOLLA!
2) I come back the second week of July to recoup in San Fran.
3) I'm pretty sure I'm going to Malawi in August (that's in Africa, in case you didn't know). Yup, back to the motherland. It'll be the first time I've been back since I left. If you didn't know, I was born in Africa.

I'm pretty sure I'll be updating from Ireland, but we'll see. There's only so much time an intern has. I'm really, really, really, excited though. Traveling is such a passion- I love experiencing different cultures! It's so weird to think that five years ago I detested the thought of being in missions and going to different countries and now I can't wait to experience it all myself! I'm so passionate about it! My heart starts to beat so loud and fast that I can hear it and then I feel all this excitement rise inside my soul... God is so ironic. And cool. All things that go without saying.

I'm officially a junior in college, btw. This year in college is also the first year I've ever staid at one college, and I loved it, so I'm going back :) Two years at the same college? Weird!
Anyways, that's me for now. Just living and asking and figuring things out. Doing that whole life thing.
I try, I really do. This is me trying and making the best and going forward the best way I know.
There's no point in going back anyways, that's impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment