Sunday, May 8, 2011

To my heart, from God

Heart, listen to me for a second.
I know you're tired. I know you've had it.
I would know better out of anyone else, right?
I know things seem impossible. I know you feel ripped off.
You have every right to leave. You have every right to be upset.
You could run away, and no one would think it to be unjustified.
The pain that you feel is completely understandable.
No one thinks otherwise.
But here, come here, and listen to me speak to you,
Because I long to pour words of comfort over you.
I long to sit at your side and be the one to hold you together.
Heart, dear, precious heart that I have created and formed for a purpose,
As I stand before you, holding your pieces in my hands
Will you believe me?
Will you trust me?
You never had anything to prove before, and you don't have anything to prove now.
It is not in any way by your power, strength, or will,
It is not because you do things well or good,
It is not because you excel or perform excellently,
It has nothing to do with you, actually.
I had already taken care of everything before you came into existence.
When I said "It is finished" I meant that anything you could do to fix yourself was finished as well.
It is nothing on your own that will ever do you any good,
It is only with me.
Beloved, honored, chosen heart,
I'm right here. You don't need to come back.
I'm never too busy or too ashamed of you.
You've been through so much, do you think I have not seen?
I see you before me now and what I say to you is:
"Mine."


I believed in you in your worst, when everything fell down around you.
I believed in you at your best, when things seemed to go your way.
I believe in you now, as you are before me broken and beautiful.
I have never given up on you.
I have never forsaken you.
I have never walked away.
And I know, I know so well that you are struggling,
I see every tear, every heartache, every sore memory you experience,
I see every glance, every thought,
and I notice every time you wish you could move on but you can't.
I see it all, because I see you.
I know who you are, and I love you exactly as you are.
Never forget who I am.
Do not associate me with the things that you struggle with
Although you can struggle with me, I am not those who have hurt you.
I am not a promise-breaker or a weak link,
I do not run away and I will never abandon you.
When I speak words they will be words of life,
When I make you a promise, I intend to follow through,
and that follow through will come in my timing.
There are no taking back of my words,
There is no changing my mind,
I am faithful, I am present,
I mean what I say,
And I will never bring you back and leave you at the beginning
Because I treasure you.
Please
although what you have experienced is real and genuine,
although your pain is obvious and open,
remember that I am not that. I am who I am.
I will be the one to push it all away
and pull you back together.
I will be the Rock on which you stand
when everything is sinking.
I will be the friend you want to share your life with
when you feel you have no one to talk to.
I will be your strength
when you have none.
Dear, precious heart, as you go through this path
and as you stumble and fall,
I will be right there with you, picking you back up
and reminding you of who you are to me:
Loved, mine, honored, treasured, fragile, important, valuable, called, chosen, and beautiful.
You are so beautiful.
I will be reminding you that it was never by anything you did in the first place,
but everything was through me.
I will be your justice when you feel like fighting.
I will hold your hand, and beg you to never let it go.
I will guide you when all things around you seem bleak. I will come behind you and hold you together when you relapse.

I see the music in your heart and I cannot wait for it to come forth!
I will make you smile when you feel you have no reason to
and I will be your laugh when the joy of this world is fading around you and you must remain strong.
I know that being strong is exhausting,
so use my strength. It is unending and always enough.

I love you more then you will ever know, more then you realize now and more then you will ever come to realize in the future. I see you for who you are right now at this very moment. Your past is gone. You are Mine. No matter what happens on this path you are on, know that you are never, not for one second, alone. Never.
Heart, I'm here.
From God
(your Father, Best Friend, King, Comforter, Counselor and Peace)

1 comment:

  1. Im officially following you now on here hehe. I love writing things anyway so I figured it would be cool to make an account. :)

    P.S. This is Nichole from CBC, not that you think you have a stalker..lol

    ReplyDelete