Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pho-togging

It's like photography and blogging put together! What a fun word.
Who's taken a break from photography? 
Me.
Who got an opportunity to jump back on the bandwagon again with a shoot though?
Me. 

Obviously I jumped. 
I forgot how much I love taking pictures.
It's an opportunity to let someone else see something that you see. 
Honestly, I think of photography and videography as capturing moments that are meant to last longer then they do. Moments should be remembered, and I think there's even something special about taking pictures purposefully and claiming memories. It's exciting and captivating. 
I don't have all the fancy equipment and honestly, I really don't know a lot about the technical side of it all because that's never what it was about for me. It's just something that I really, really, really enjoy doing for fun, for free, and not just for you, for me. (Yup, it rhymed).
And you might be thinking for this pic, "hey, it's not that great". You're probably right, but that's only because this is one of many and I thought it accurately represented the feel for the shoot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment