Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy days of... September?

Today was definitely lay low. 
Walked to Wendy's with some friends. 
Went grocery shopping (wait, what?)
Watched Pride and Prejudice.  <3
and I'm now watching my roommate jumping around the room trying to burn off calories because she's on a "food high". 
Simple things are good. 

Simple things... Things like an office ... make me happy... and did I mention that I have my own office for my volunteer hours? Here I am in my office chair and window to the outside world. What you can't see? A desk complete with a phone, computer, and tissues. Oh, and a chair across from my desk in case I have to meet with anyone! :) Pretty nifty. 



Anyways, like I was saying, simple things are good. 
Sometimes, they make me smile. Sometimes I forget to notice them. 



but when I do notice them ("them" implying everything from a walk to the grocery store to a flower in bloom) I think about all of the things I probably missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment