Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ireland Update #2

Maybe a question you'd ask me is what is Ireland teaching me? What am I learning here so far? What is Ireland doing for you or how is it impacting your life?
Great questions :)
I've seen a lot of ministry being a P.K. A whole lot. I've met a lot of leaders and talked to many pastors. There are very few people whom I talk to that when I leave the conversation I feel honored to have talked to them, but here I feel that way with most the people I'm interacting with on a daily basis. I can't get into all the details, but there have been so many conversations that I've just soaked up so much Godly  wisdom and information. I've simply listened and loved every second of it.

Ireland is awakening in me a ringing noise to remind me why I came here in the first place. Why do I do the things that I do? Why did I travel to a different country by myself for a month? What was I thinking? Everytime I've had a challenging thought such as that, God has placed specific conversations or words or Scriptures that all come down to something very critical and foundational. I've been challenged to hold onto my call with confidence and to think of how it effects my now, not just my later.
To keep it short, simple, and to the point:
In a weird sort of way, Ireland is reminding me of my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment